Doug Shaw

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doug Shaw

Post  Doug on Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:01 am

Hi, I'm Doug. I started all of this in 2005. Jeff has done most of the actual work since then for which I made him Lord Admiral. This year, he's the guy in charge. I love this book group - it is wonderful reading peoples' takes on books I've read, and learning about books I might want to read, and books I probably never will, too. If you are new, you should be aware you are in for a treat.

I live deep in the heart of darkest Iowa, have a nice job as a professor, direct a college improv troupe, am the number 15 blacksmith on the Sage Ocean, prefer Dark City to the Matrix... Oh, I hate trying to describe myself. Go to www.dougshaw.com and you will get a general idea.

I felt bad that I read so little last year. There was work, my child, and puzzlepirates.com. This year, I plan to read more books, at least 29 of them. And I hope to return to my rightful place as #5 blacksmith on the Sage ocean.

Doug
2011 (0-5) Expendable Red Shirt
2011 (0-5) Expendable Red Shirt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doug Shaw

Post  jrpstonecarver on Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:29 am

And the man that started it all signs up! Yay!

Doug, my fine feathered friend, am I making you a moderator or admin? I can. I may do it even if you don't want it! Just say the word, though. Smile
jrpstonecarver
2011 (31-40) Spock
2011 (31-40) Spock

View user profile http://www.bangtherockstogether.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top